Booking an Event?
**For any event we recommend pre-ordering food with our Event Coordinator. This ensures that the food comes out on time, and we have availability of those items.
**Our Slider's Cafe menu can be viewed by Clicking Here.
- Lane Reservation
* Lane reservations must be made 1 week in advance
* A non-refundable $25 deposit must be made a week in advance, This deposit is then used towards the purchase of your bowling.
* Lane reservations must be made through our Event Coordinator
- Graduation Parties
*Contact our Event Coordinator to find out about booking a Graduation party with us.
- Birthday or Team Party
* 1 Hour of bowling including shoes
* 6 Tokens per child for the arcade
* 1 Large one topping pizza per 6 children
* 1 Pitcher of soda per 4 children
* 1 Decorated birthday bowling pin
* A party coordinator to assist you during your party
* A party area with balloons, decorations, and paper goods.
Cost: $17 per person with a 15 person minimum, there is also a non-refundable $50 deposit which must be made 1 week prior to the event (This acts as credit towards the tab).
- Bar Reservations
Bar Reservations require a tab (or minimum) that must be met or exceeded. Please contact the Event Coordinator for more information.
- VIP Parties
Our VIP Parties can vary for Bar Parties, Lane parties and / or both. Please contact the Event Coordinator for more information.
Fundraising event information is available through our Event Coordinator.
*No Outside Food or Drinks are allowed!
*All information is subject to Terms and Conditions
Contact our Event Coordinator!
My name is Tressa. I am the Events Coordinator at Chaparral 300. If you’re interested in booking an event please call, email or even fill out the online form by clicking the link below. Making your event special is my priority.
Looking forward to planning your special day,
(909)-342-7889 option 3